Saturday 20 June 2015

Florida Day 7: Random Cows & Trying Again!

This is our seventh day of Florida... 


We went on a boat trip to 'look for alligators', but mainly for the views and to go on a fast boat haha.


The weather was so cold on the boat, and I only had a thin jumper on! 


I was looking for alligators, which we saw one, but I didn't realise there would be so many other species around.


So, this was a random cow in the middle of the water amongst the reeds. Normal, right?


The trip only lasted half an hour so we still had most of the day left to go for another explore in the theme parks closer to our villa before we moved down south the next day.


We went on duelling dragons again today, but invited Christie as she couldn't go on last time. The crazy guy on the mummy ride last time ruined the experience, and as there was a short queue, we tried that again. There was so much we missed! It was a really good ride.


The aim of going back had actually been for the minion ride, but the constant 90 minute queue meant that was a no go.


This duck was so cute, random, but cute. Thought I'd just throw that in there (not literally) too. 

I went to Sizzlers for tea, which is a nice all you can eat buffet.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! If you missed day 6, just click here for that.

R.C. xx

3 comments:

  1. awww such beautiful photos. I hope you had a nice time there. Followed.

    Check out my blog and maybe become a member there if you like. http://jessicaralson269.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete